- Each person can have only one account.
- Passing the password (even voluntary) to others is forbidden.
- An account transfer (even free) is prohibited. The account can only be used by one person.
- The CompeR Games Administration is not responsible for any loss of the owner resulting from his or her fault (eg theft after password entry etc).
- All accounts are owned by CompeR Games.
- Using an account for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to sell or prove an attempt to sell your account. Violation of this rule will lead to account ban.
- In cases from us independent, some services may not always be available. Therefore, no one can demand service availability.
- The service provider is not responsible for server failures, software defects, and hacking of the user.
Account Remove or ban
- We reserve the right to remove your account without any reason.
- The account may be blocked by the administrator when the player does not comply with these rules.
Currency and payments
- Rozliczenia transakcji kartą kredytową i e-przelewem przeprowadzane są za pośrednictwem Centrum Rozliczeniowego Przelewy 24.
- Claims for virtual currency after finalization should be reported through the support system available after logging in to your account at comper.games.
- As a premium service, a player purchases the virtual currency - CG Points.
- This virtual currency is global and can be converted to any local currency in all our games.
- The virtual currency can be used at any time after payment (does not expire).
- The currency is delivered immediately after the payment agent has booked the payment. The currency will be assigned to the comper.games account from which the payment was initiated.
- Given the nature of the object of purchase - it is not refundable.
- Complaints about finalized payments can be submitted via email to [email protected]
Financial transactions are mediated by:
- Our company does not store any sensitive personal data.
- We store user e-mail addresses for the correct operation of the service and authorization mechanisms.
- Administratorem bazy danych jest firma CompeR Games Maciej Wicki.
- No user data will ever be passed on to third parties.
- Istnieje możliwość zmiany/usunięcia adresu e-mail na życzenie użytkownika poprzez system Supportu.
CompeR Games Maciej Wicki
ul. gen. Wacława Przeździeckiego 12, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland